Thursday, March 12, 2009

Monday Morning Musings: Your Feel Good Moment


Muse Upon This:

Have a daily "Feel Good Moment"

Doesn’t take long to feel good (or, at least better). Just 5 minutes will make a difference. Really. So, today marks the start of another section of this enewsletter: The Feel Good Moment. Each week I will share a link for something to help you feel better. The link will never be more than 5 minutes and I will put it out on the blog, too, so you can access it anytime you want. Take a deep breath as you enjoy your first "Feel Good Moment". (And, no, I am not telling you what it is...you just have to click to find out! I love a good mystery!)

Feel Good Moment

Okay, so I need some help. Send me links of things that help you feel good. Videos on YouTube, podcasts, beautiful photography, good quotes, anything that you would like to share. Email them to me at: inspiration@muselan.com. I look forward to sharing YOUR inspirational moments!

2 comments:

@MuseLaura said...

Oooo! This is a good one! Enjoy!

@MuseKaren said...

Thanks for sharing!