Thursday, July 10, 2008

What Are Inspirations?

(Laura) Several times a week I challenge the muses to do something to inspire themselves that day. Then they are to share with us what they did so we can feel inspired by them. Feel free to join us! What did you do to inspire yourself? Who inspired you! I once challenged them to do something to make their day unforgettable. Once muse did downward facing dog and side plank on her desk! (She is Vice President of a very large corporation!) She said she considered doing it on the floor but she figured she would forget that position. I was incredibly inspired by what she did! How incredibly spontaneous, fun, and truly unforgettable. I still find myself inspired by seeing her there in my mind's eye!

Peace and Sensual Miracles,

Laura

1 comment:

Beth said...

This is the muse who decided to do a little deskasansa. I read the email with the challenge to do something unforgettable, took off my shoes, unrolled my mat on my desk and did it. I have been wanting to do that for 6 months and just needed a little push. I won't forget it and it was so much fun, that I will do it again!