Thursday, April 16, 2009

Monday Morning Musings:


Muse Upon This:

"If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves."

~ Thomas Alva Edison


Where in your life are you ready to live up to your capabilities? Are you ready to step up your relationships? Your career? Your parenting? Your listening? Your spiritual life? Are you ready to astound yourself? MuseKaren posted this one awhile ago. She ended her post with "I dare you." Frankly, it gave me goosebumps. (Perhaps it was the reference to elementary school -- not my brightest years! :-) )

So, what are you waiting for? I dare YOU!


Serious goosebumps here! I have watched it three times and still tear up! Let your dreams come true, too! Enjoy!





4 comments:

Ritesh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for that link to Susan Boyle's performance. It is the first time I have seen it completely. Seeing someone living their dream is contagious.

Marya said...

Wow, a dare, huh? I'm ready for a lot of things, or at least in my mind I am. I know that every moment I am preparing myself more for those big things I want. I want to astound myself!

@MuseKaren said...

Like Marya - I feel that I am ready for many things too. The things I do everyday are preparing me and making me stronger - readying me to step into that astounding place.