Sunday, August 10, 2008

Inspirations

I challenged all the Muses to do one thing this month to deepen living their values. (You can see a list of each of our values here.) How are they doing? Let's ask them... What are your values? Not sure? Think about what helps you feel good on a deep, spiritual level. Really core values are what help you feel more like your genuine, authentic self. You just feel good, joyful, and excited about yourself when you are living from your values. Want to challenge yourself to deepen living from your values? What would you like to do this month to do so?

4 comments:

@MuseLaura said...

(Laura) I am here to confess! :-) I set a really high goal for myself and couldn't attain it. I admit, I judged myself for about a day when I realized it was too much for me. Then I stopped feeling sorry for myself and I revamped my value's challenge to daily gratitude time. I HAVE done this one. Life is truly amazing!

@MuseKaren said...

I choose to deepen my "Feel Good" value with exercise. I have been swimming almost everyday. I enrolled in a ballet class and signed up for private lessons as well. I am walking with my friend and I started to go to a weight lifting class at a local health club. I was very sore last week but it felt great!

Beth said...

I decided to focus on my value of "Calm" by having a more regular meditation practice. The first few days didn't go so well--didn't think I had the time. Then I decided to expand my belief in the definition of a meditation practice. I love to be outside early in the morning during the summer and I live next to a park so I have been doing a walking meditation early every morning and I love it and look forward to it!

Marya said...

I started this by committing to write in my gratitude journal each day. I didn't write, instead turning it into my evening prayer - listing all the things I was grateful for each day. Now to get out that journal again...